zaterdag 3 oktober 2009

Give 8






 

shirt h&m; skirt h&m; jacket bershka; shoes reebok




Almost the whole outfit insists of purchases from London. Except the jacket, which I also saw in London but bought back here because they all had some little mistakes. I must say, with endlessly regret, I didn't get anything from Topshop. O god, I went to London and didn't buy anything in Topshop. To tell you the truth, I did walk around inside but got so attacked by all the cool people and giant amount of cool clothes, I totally forgot about the world and my sense of style. So I ran and searched for protection at good, old h&m.
Conclusion: I have to train myself for that level of serious shopping.


If you're not hypnotised by my giant nose, see the great shoulders of my padded military jacket!


And London is THE town to get (half priced!!) world's coolest sneakers

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten