vrijdag 2 oktober 2009

All colours look good on me










It's amazing how long you can amuse yourself by taking pictures and then pimp them with Picasa. I swear, if you're ever bored, start messing around and time will fly.
Also an ideal way to hide your weak spots and make yourself prettier.
PICASA ROCKS
(eventhough it's a rip off of Photoshop and - VERY - limited. I still wish my mom will get my hints and buy me a membership on Photoshop..i still wish the same for the other 1000 hints that are waiting to be picked on. Till then, i'm having a party with picasa)
 This morning I ate Oreo's for breakfast (juuuum, too bad they make your teeth black..unbrushawayable)and by looking at them I realised how cool the logo was. So I went to google some oreo packages and I discovered there's a WHOLE range of oreo-gadgets out there!! They do aaall kind of stuff with the cookie! I totally get why.






1. There are alllll kinds of different flavors (in Belgium we only have the original ones:|) There's even Oreo icecream!
2. People adore it and make ever possible dessert you can image with them
3. People introduce it in their outfit!! HOW GREAT. This is my favourite, I REALLY WANT AN OREO NECKLACE

So now I have on obsession with Oreo's. Maybe the alcohol from yesterday/this morning got something to do with it. I'm gonna make it a Detoxday today to get my body recovering (especially my feet, there's something really weird with them). Alot of water, fruit, my bed,...and a cargo OREOOOS:D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten