donderdag 24 december 2009

LightOUT

ph: private
haha, i totally took 'em by myself.
These are old ones but i guess the hair quite ressembles at what i'm having now.
Soon i'll post my current we're-stuck-in-winter pictures.
IT SNOWED by the way! That's like a big deal in Belgium. Usually it's cold and extremely rainy but snow is veryvery rare (not when I were young - O god, terrible sentence  - but since the world is heating up - thank you, motherf*cking earth destroyers - we almost never see a snowflake anymore.)
Pity i can only enjoy it from behind my window. Life exist in staying inside, dying above my books ('studying is student & dying together' SO TRUE), waiting for signs of life (there ain't. i live in a countryside village) and talking to my cat (i love it)

Ow yes, yesterday, around 10 pm the light went out. Inside my head.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten