maandag 11 januari 2010

Boutique les fleurs






ph: private & from their site

Shop in Paris. Where i shopped when i was in Paris. It's soooo cute, also a little bit too expensive for what you get (but that is equal to parisian things in general) but then you just think: O what the hell, I WANT IT! It really brings alive in you the 'ineeditiwantitican'tlivewithoutitgiveittomeeeGIVEITTOMEEEEEE' *breath breath breath*. Offcourse i can live without, water i can't live without and that only costs me 0,0001 euro. But that is rational thinking, and that part of your brains falls out when you see this. I didn't buy the bracelet (i doubt about it and now i can hit myself), i did buy the necklace-medaillon-clock but it's a little different to the one above (different design, no rose, but i like this picture much better). There was also a necklace from the designer Emmanuelle Biennassis which got me totally greedy and needy but my wallet didn't allow me to buy..and now it has been present in my head since the last two weeks (it's a cloud, a black or white -what you prefer- not-cloud-looking-friendly-cloud. BOEHOEOE it would go so well with me and my neck). I have to stop thinking about it 'cause she's in paris and i'm in kemzeke..
Now back to the books.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten