zaterdag 6 februari 2010

AUF WIEDERSEHEN..and now come back

ph: private

Goodbyeparty this tuesday of Jasper and Pieter. The first one is going to Swiss for 5 months, the second one to Auckland (that's the REAL other side of the world for us. The other side with creepy huge insects). I wonder why, why can't they stay here and keep on bothering me in class with drawing d*cks on my nota's. Or remind me how lazy i am by sending me textmessages when i'm still lying in bed at 8.30 while i should be at school. It really kinda got me in a sad mood. The party was alot of fun though. First at Pipi's box getting drunk to forget how awful the reason of throwing the party is. Then to the Overpoort (going out place in Gand..not the cool one. But the one we all love deep in our hearts. I even admit out loud), it was quite dead and empty (reason: post-exam vacation) but we had ourselves to entertain and to be honoust it was a real blast. Just the usual ritual: having some beer, little bit of dancing, being tough to the bar tender, getting kicked out by the bar tender (apparently it is a crime to wear a stylish hat in a totally un-chique dancecafé), forced to go somewhere else cause someone (the hatboy) got kicked out, kickeren at a different café, back to the first café for some uncontrolled and unrythmic dancing, gossip in the toilet, getting too chatty because of the booze, getting very melancolic because of the booze, getting too touchy because of ... well you know, spreading the love, .. eh blabla BIG FUN in two words! At 8 o'clock in the morning we ended on the street (in some way we got kicked out the last dancingcafé) and i was clever enough to sneak away on my bike so i didn't have to walk 1hour with Jasper who was minus a bike. I'm such a great friend:D. The way home was a difficult task, pretending to be sober and to be one of all the other bikers, just woken up & driving to work. Thank God i didn't had to really do that. I could jump in a sea of blankets.

I made brownies with Smarties as a goodbyegift for jasper. I already made him brownies with nic-nacs before but this time it were smarties!! I really went crazy. Offcourse he was in heaven. Boys need nothing different than food made for them to be happy as a child.
I also went creative by making him a collage (to hang it in his room in NeufChatel..for the cold lonely days):



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten