zondag 18 juli 2010

Hola guapooo, que piensas de mis vestidos? OLALALAA

shorts: DIY Tommy Hilfiger jeans
belt: h&m
bag: h&m
sweater: Mango (new! from Valencia! with dots!)

So I went to Valencia two weeks ago and this is what I bought there (the sweater. And other things. More things that weren't supposed to happen). I -almost- swore to God I wasn't going to buy anything. I'm starting to think I have a serious SpendingMoneyProblem. Like the new grey thing, I have 6 others alike in my closet but still I was absolutely sure I needed it (no I didn't). And yesterday I went with my mom to the shoppingmall, totally innocent with only one thought in mind: STAY AWAY FROM THE SHOPS. Well, I came out with a flowered legging (which I'll probably wear never because they're so flashy.. But extremely nice), red Ked's and eum, that's it.. Still makes 2 pieces too much! Now i just HAVE to take pictures of them and show them here. At least they will have some kind of meaning in their life.


I do love the Ked's alot. I've always wanted Ked's. And the flowered leggings are like the bomb..FLOWERBOMB!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten