dinsdag 3 augustus 2010

Dreaming is easy, doing needs courage

dress: zara
cardigan: zara
belt: h&m
legging: bershka
earrings: moveable store ghent

Hello, like you to meet: my new favourite dress. I almost didn't buy it and i left the tag on for about a month so i could always bring it back.
In a month i'm leaving for Valencia. 6 months with NOTHING familiar. I'm thinking about it so much I already stopped sleeping..Nice, when I arrive people will think i'm a drugaddict. Anyway, it's good there's a change. Something new.. Aargggh new things scare me to death. But i need them. I just really deeply hope that nothing new will happen here in the meanwhile. I hate not to be part of it. Everybody just needs to sit still and miss me and bore them to death.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten