zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Hahahabitación



In Valencia i share a flat with two other spanish young people (Nadia and Cassio). That's how everyyybody -the students and unmaried ones- do it here. Not so stupid when your country is a bit in a crisis. Anyway, my flat rocks. The location is to perfection (la cuidad vieja con la calle de caballeros en mi jardin. Et la fiesta está siempre en la calle de caballeros jaj jaj). My room is tinywiny. It's basicly a bed with four walls around. And i got no storeroom so all my junk lays cosy around me. But what the hell, i'm happy here. We got a cat and we got Valencia.
1. a little flash of my pink polkadots.. I LOVE THEM
2. other corner of my room. My wardrobe at the right
3. Some cool hip fotos with the rose i got from a spanish ('spanish rose guy')
4. the window




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten