woensdag 26 januari 2011

Francisco, Paris, London? NOO!!

ph: me from theresa; valencia wall from facebook (oh jawol)



Out of guilt of my lack of posts -to myself- of the last month..or 4.
I've decided and i'm staying here another halfyear!
It's bad for a lot of things -especially responsability things. As showed the pro's and contra's of my To Stay Or To Go- list-  but i just couldn't say goodbye to it yet.. oke, above all because the sun, i know, i'm so predictable ;) (eventhough it doesn't count now because we're freezing to death in 2° at night. Wrapping myself in my bed is like wrapping myself in an icecube. It takes me 15min only to get everything settled to be able to enter my bed. Maybe they should all reconsider not placing central-heating -nor anything else which gives warmth- in their houses.)
Now they are really a million of facts, small and big, ugly and pretty, usefull and useless why valencia is paradise. I think i'll write some now and then. Starting one of the next days.

Now last exam!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten