zaterdag 28 mei 2011

Hola y Adios


 ph: private

wearing: a bunch of h&m. more specific:
skirt: h&m
shoes: h&m
leather jacket: bershka
black cardigan: zara
blue shawl: market in marrakech

i realise sudden how totally out of fashion i am. It looks like one big mess of.. nothing. It's not the 80's style, neither alternative, neither chique -i'm considering my ballerinas. they could fall under the categorie chique no?-. I need to find one specific style,stick it to me,stick myself to it and get back into there. Or follow fashion badly. Like now, maybe some 70's hippiestyle? Or cold simple wide things? I think i mean clothes with 'things' but sometimes i really have no clue at all.. It's also really hard to define your taste/express yourself if you have no idea how they're called. I don't know when exactly i got out of it*-). Tomorrow i go immediately to the paperstore and by myself a magazine. 
I need to know what people wear now these days.
The child needs a name.
And maybe Eric was right about my shawl -but i'm not totally sure about the last thing)




Buuut back to the object, the picture is a picture of the nature in the streets of valencia (tree) and another one of even more nature in the streets of valencia (me) (i like my jokes at 2.30 in the morning, they're so gooood). Muuuuch more to come but at the moment i'm totally out of posting thingies. 
I think i need a fanbase as a stimulation
Sometimes i feel cero stimulation
I also really have cero stimulation

Oh damn

Oh well, to forget it all to i go tomorrow to the beach of Valencia, have a little yoghurt llaollao icecream (the invention is genius), prepare myself and go boootyshaking in Mya

See you in a month! When i have to lock myself up home in Belgium to write a thesis. But that is really what i have to do then. Times of fun and pleasure are over. I had a year vacation, time to be serious

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten