donderdag 14 juli 2011

Et c'est fini

 I'm back home. Or away from home would be better (excuse me for the cheesy-ness. I can't help it. I think it's the belgian weather. You have to be a very strong personality -or on pills- to keep on giggling and smiling in this grey grey heavyclouded country.)
Since July the 2th. However, i've been rather cool about. Except the first day back -and maybe the second and third too- which brought me back to earth and the realisation it is not quite a big party here (hell, what an understatement). But then i saw friends for exactly 3 days long, then everybody decided to have a vacation, and then i was thrown 1000 times as much back to earth WITH MY THESIS BREATHING IN MY BACK. I saw practically my whole class graduate the 6th of July -i didn't want too, i was just forced to go the fancy building to bring back keys-, went back home, and then saw my empty word-doc, black on white, staring at me and scaring the hell out of me. In exactly 30 days this has to be a 60 pages- long- research on transboundery natureparks. (yes, i chose the subject myself, as a strong believer and follower of nature).

So now, THANK GOD FOR MY UNWRITTEN THESIS, i'm too busy to nostalgic or be in heartpain or bore myself and loose myself in the past!!
It happens from time to time, i think 30min a day, but then my mind gets occupied again with reality and 'ONO' or 'OMG IT WOULD BE NICE TO GRADUATE'.

hihi!

More later alligator, in the meanwhile i stay cosy inside and don't bother at all the weather is a bastard!

1. Little dance, Juergen teller; 2. Daria Werbowy loves the beach too 3. Juergen Teller (pamela! vivienne!!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten