woensdag 23 juni 2010

last couple of weeks



I did absolutely, totally, extremely nothing (beside studying that is). And how does nothing look? Like this. See how lame days are spent.


Because you have no friends to talk with for a very long time you're getting a) quite mentally disorded/retarded b) happy with extremely uninterested stupid things. Every little new thing is fun and exciting and worthy of a picture. Like a heartshaped potatoe, i pictured him in every imagineable scene in my house. The ones with me and the potatoe are still here to come.



This is potatoe chilling in my fantastic red couch


My white/brown freckled legs who occupated my mind most of the time. Like how white they are, how to get the whiteness away, how to activate the pigments in my skin,... On the left side my new bag of Missoni, i had 70% off. Still pretty expensive so now i'm on bread and water to save money. ('bread and water' in clothingland. I still eat tasty things offcourse)


Headsubject is -offcourse- the pet. I must have 100 pictures taken of him in 2 days. But my kitty Lowie is not just a regular pet. He is hairy, lazy, extremely stupid and smart at the same time, VERY clumsy, innocent (not for the mouses in our backyard), naive, simple, giant and cute to the bone. Believe me, it's hard to resist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten