vrijdag 6 november 2009

Bal Marginal






ph: private



Yesterday there was a dress-up party held by our 'student association' (my google-translator says 'year governing board' but this sounds so nerdy and too serious for what it really is). Because I'm part of it (against my will, i swear), i was also co-founder of the party and i must say,  IT WAS G O O O OOOD. I want to use a cool contemporary english word, but unfortunately my english hasn't reached that stage yet.

What i wanted to say: Make people dress up crazy (even better: really untasty ugly) and the party is ALWAYS a success!!
I could make a theory about that (like everybody feels equally ugly, no bounderies of 'i'm a coolkid with coolkidsclothes and you're not' & blablabla..i'm terrific at it:)) but I won't because let's just keep it to: IT'S FUNFUNFUN.
The theme now was 'Bal Marginal', which means as much as 'get your ass in your worst, most horrifying, most unstylish outfit'. I went as a 'soccerslut' hihi.
The images above are from another party we held last year to celebrate our '21' (it was called 'Celebrate '88 ' and celebrated the '80's -and us offcourse;) - ) but i used the t-shirt over again. I'm in looove with it.



"Could you be loooved and be loooved"
BOBBOBBOBBOB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten