zaterdag 14 november 2009

ho die hoodies



dress bershka; jegging h&m; grey hoodie zara; black hoodie h&m

Check out my fabulous wallpaper. I glued it myself to my i-won't-let-anything-stick-to-me-wall and i swear, it was the worst job ever. I got a nervous breakdown and an existential fight with my mom. But now i'm so happyhappy with it, this was the last time i ever complained about it...The second worst job of  my life was painting the wall on the left. It had to be purple and it decided not to be, so it let loose all the pieces i just painted. I had to do the WHOLE wall with a teenyweenywiny brush (only way it worked) which took me a life-time.. BUT I LOVE IT AND TOTALLY FORGOT THE MISERY.

And my structured skirt/dress makes me feel like i'm wearing Balenciaga. Great hu!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten