zondag 29 november 2009

V for Vendetta





So true. I love it. Stylish, elegant and a little (alot) arrogant: there you got a Parisienne. I think I got the potential in me. Eventough it's going to take me a hard time and alot of practice. But I did some studywork in Paris and drained the core principles: 1) wear black 2) smoke a cigarette 3) spend 30min on your hair to make it look right-out-of-bed and 4) put your face in modus arty/dreamy (you can choose, it's not necessarily you also REALLY feel this way. I bet Parisiennes don't either. - For me, this last principle is going to be the tuffest nut to break.). A leopard-printed shawl was a very popular item too, but I figured out very early it ain't an evergreen. It's a hype that will blow over. Paris would like Carrie to be a Parisienne, but she IS New York no doubt. You see it in the golden boots and in the smile on hair face. These are btw my favourite pictures of here: 1) the pies, the background, the look on her face 2) the clothes, the photography-style 3) The role-play. Definitely my favourite S&TC-scene ever. It goes like:

C: "Your girl looks lovely, Hubbell"
B: I don't understand
C: and you never did.
*turn around and walk walk walk*

WOOOOOOW


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten