zondag 27 september 2009

HELLO





source: jak &jil

Go and see this streetstyle photographer. If it ain't for the number of deadly/crazy/unbelievable/iwantemnow shoes he catches, then just for his way of photographing. He really got a typical style. The persons on his pictures are never doing anything special, still it feels like the whole world's attention is drawn to them..And they're doing the most special thing in the universe.(Maybe it also helps they're wearing fabulous clothes...and omygod, SHOES. Maybe..maybe not)
Hopefully i'm also blessed with an eye like his and soon it will be shown (come on eye come on)




He also made me realise I want a jacket simular to this one:

I'd even want more one that actually IS the same but Balenciaga is still a little bit out of my reach...I'm working on it though:)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten