dinsdag 15 september 2009

Where is everybody in Blogspace?






shirt zara

How sad, I just checked out my followers and reactions and everywhere I look there's a big 0 is laughing at me. I don't know where I can see the amount of visitors but I don't think I even want to find out anymore^^. But hmm well, every begin is difficult, I guess Einstein had those kind of troubles too with his theory. Maybe I should go out in cyberspace and promote myself.. Or can I become my own follower?


Dirty Dancing
don't we all looove it?





pictures: google

I'm not a fan of Patrick Swayze or something but I just found out this morning about his death and beside the fact it's so shitty he died, it reminded be of how I like the movie. It's one of those ultimate 80's dancemovies where you know the quality ain't so fantastic but you just can't stop watching them. And then offcourse there is the musicccc (Great soundtrack. "Oooe baby, you're the oneee" haha)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten