maandag 21 september 2009

Put something new in something old and there you got LONDON






pictures: private

London was fqmmqdkjfmAMAZINGGG!!I wasn't bored for one second (oke i did only stay for 4 days, but still..some cities can bore you after 10 minutes). It's wild and lively and thrilling and busy and vivid and you get immediately dragged in that vibe. And it's not only this or that, it's so much more and all different from before (if that makes sense). I need to go back and see more!!
And the Love was mutual because we didn't got robbed, the rain didn't show his ugly face (we even got sunshine!!sometimes) and all London habitants were veryvery friendly (tubeticket-sell-man laughed and kept on laughing with my joke). And the tube (= the Underground) is clean! I might even consider still eating my sandwich if I dropped it there on the ground.
O YES it's clear as water, we're a perfect match8-)
More will come later but now I have to go and do usefull stuff!





2 opmerkingen:

  1. You should! I did 2 and it fulfilled all my expectations, even above!
    Oke, now i wanna go to new york:D
    Or London again!There's so much more to see:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen