woensdag 16 september 2009

London baaaabbbyyyy


You might not see it (hear it) but I'm speaking very posh British English at the moment because tonight I'm off to LONDOOOONNN.So I'll be totally gone for 4 days, having a blast in the city of coolness (I believe so), standing in a red phone-cell, staring for 2 hours at Buckingham Palace to see a glimpse Prince Harry (go Harry go Harry, he has won the battle from William), drueling over the clothes at Oxford street and the vintage Soho, and so on and so on.
BYEBYEEE


and offcourse not to forget, getting incredible broke. YIEEEESSSSS

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wow, hope you have fun in london!
    i love cameras too, i would love to be a photographer (just read you're section on i love cameras) and the chocolate cake looks tasty, making me hungry now! lovely blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aaah, thank you!!
    I was getting desperate on where to find some people just to see it:D.
    I'm happy you like it! But the lay-out is still not how I'd like it to be..but I can't get it to be the way I want, the tools are complicated:D
    Hmm, blogging is much harder than it looks
    Bye!xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen